[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Latest news: --- Final Location Change --- UPDATE FOR AFNATION --- Cancelling New York Servers --- Last Warning --- Can't connect because of password ? Read Me. --- AFNation --- Direction Of CecGaming and Element --- Ddos --- Contest Points Reset --- New Teamspeak ---
Login:  
Hasło:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Read Me
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

Mood: None

AFN Points: 370.58€
Read Me
If you are reading this you are probably wondering - what is this board? Why is it empty? Why can't I post here? Well, it's quite simple really - this is an "admin-only" board and only our donating admins can post in all the hidden sub-forums that you are not seeing. If you want to read all the juicy discussions that go on here (ever wonder if admins think you hack and are discussing that behind your back?) - you have two choices:

If you are not an admin, donate some change to help us pitch in and pay for the servers you love to play on and get the privileges to control your game (after all this is what we're all about as a community).
If you are an admin but still can't see the hidden boards below - send a Message On The Forums To A Staff member. Make sure to include either your name or email you used to make that donation, so we can verify that its really you - committed to our cause and ready to control your game
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 08:02 AM by Gonzo.)
08-27-2013, 08:02 AM
find