[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Latest news: --- Final Location Change --- UPDATE FOR AFNATION --- Cancelling New York Servers --- Last Warning --- Can't connect because of password ? Read Me. --- AFNation --- Direction Of CecGaming and Element --- Ddos --- Contest Points Reset --- New Teamspeak ---
Login:  
Hasło:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proper Demos
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

Mood: None

AFN Points: 375.58€
Proper Demos
How do i record a demo?
To record a demo while in game bring up your console by pressing the "~" key.
Type "record demoname" (without the quotes) with demoname being whatever you want the demo to be called.
(Usually the name of the person you are recording.)
You can then press the "~" key again to close the console and watch the game.
USE THE FIRST PERSON VIEW !!!!!!
Type status in console, this can allow us to see all the player's STEAM ID.
When you are done recording bring up the console again and type "stop".

The Demos Are Located:

For CS you will find the demo in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\your account\common\half-life\cstrike folder.
For CZ you will find the demo in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\your account\common\half-life\czero folder.
For CSS you will find the demo in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\your account\counter-strike source\cstrike folder.
For TF2 you will find the demo in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\your account\team fortress 2\tf folder.
For CSGO you will find the demo in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo folder.

What Will The File Be Named?
Find The File With The Name You Picked To Use As the Recording Name, With .dem On The End And That Is The Demo.

What do i Do With the file?
Once you have located your demo, Send the demo to Banned@AFNation.com. PLEASE Put the name of the hacker AND the Server/Game in the subject line.
This will help us know what we are looking at and make the process faster.

How do I play the demo?
To play the demo, start the game, then go in the console and use one of the following commands -
"viewdemo <demoname>" or "playdemo <demoname>", where <demoname> is the name of the demo file stored
in the above folder. For example if you recorded a demo using "record Hacker12" command, then the demo name
will be "Hacker12.dem" and you can play it using "viewdemo Hacker12" command.
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 11:29 AM by Gonzo.)
08-27-2013, 08:04 AM
find