[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Latest news: --- Final Location Change --- UPDATE FOR AFNATION --- Cancelling New York Servers --- Last Warning --- Can't connect because of password ? Read Me. --- AFNation --- Direction Of CecGaming and Element --- Ddos --- Contest Points Reset --- New Teamspeak ---
Login:  
HasÅ‚o:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Taste of My Epic Fantasy NOVEL
Lamprey Offline

Mood: None
A Taste of My Epic Fantasy NOVEL
"After a 2 year war, Mathgar was cornered in Ash Hall by the leading general, Marxxicksit, of Moothgar. After being given a request to surrender, along with a little speech, Mathgar and his remaining and most loyal warriors fought to the death. After all but Mathgar had been killed, more like slaughtered, Mathgar was given the final allowance of surrender, and that the rest of the Doghul would be spared. He stood there, starring at Moothgar's general in the eyes. He finally choked up and declared that if Marxxicksit could beat him in a fair battle, he would surrender. But Mathgar was clever." (Excerpt from The Dragons of Mok) To be continued... (after I decide to translate it lol)

Pronunciations:
Mathgar (Math-gar) Rhymes with scar
Marxxicksit (Mark-sick-kist) Rhymes with missed
Moothgar (Moo-th-gar) Mooth Rhymes with booth
Doghul (Dog-ull) Rhymes with mule (MuLeTrAiN reference!)

It took me an hour to translate this from Daoi (Dragon's Tongue (Made by me!!)) to English!
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013, 09:05 PM by Lamprey.)
10-23-2013, 09:03 PM
find quote
KIMmY* Offline

Mood: None
RE: A Taste of My Epic Fantasy NOVEL
interesting lol
10-25-2013, 06:50 AM
find quote