Mr.Rogers Offline
-}Element{- Member

Mood: None

AFN Points: -0.37€
App for Membership(Membership Granted)
In Game Name: old Mr.Rodgers |n00b

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14099743

Steam Profile Link: STEAM_0:0:14099743

Years Of Experience Playing With Communities: Have had an account and played for about 10 years. I was part of a community a while back with Ex Co Workers I no longer have professional relationships with.

How Long You've Played CS: 10 Years with a 9 year Hiatus. I recently had my Steam account Hijacked which has brought me back to the game.

Why You Want To Be In Element: I believe that you guys are quite honest, fair and I'm all about that. I enjoy playing a clean game even though My Skills are definitely not up to par. I enjoy playing with the "-{ELEMENT}-" team. I think in my short time playing with you guys, i have shown skill that can be tuned. I personally believe, although i may be wrong, that Shady, J3T, Morpheus, Poor Boy, and Mule, just to name a few and maybe some others notice my non bitchy behavior no matter how much I get my ass handed to me!. I have the want and drive to learn, improve and assist to keep the game clean. I have an extensive IT background in Software and Hardware for the past 18-20yrs professionally. I Believe that i may be able to add some great value to the team. I do have a full time IT position and 2 small boys which are my 1st obligations. I do see quite a bit of dishonest play with alot of folks who join the servers from other (Latin American) countries and I think my Multi-Language skills could assist in keeping your servers clean and fun for everyone, I would just need a little guidance. Lastly, I would like to send a huge "Thank You" to all of you for giving me the opportunity to apply and attempt become part of this community. Thank you all for your time. I look forward to hearing a response.

Thanks in Advance,
Jose Michel
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2013, 03:19 PM by Gonzo.)
10-24-2013, 03:47 AM
find quote
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

AFN Points: 375.58€
RE: App for Membership
I have seen you for a month now , constantly playing on one of our servers when you actually do play. you would be a great addition to the element clan.
This applicant has been granted a tryout.

you may wear:

-}Element{-[T] at the beginning of your name to let everyone know you are a tryout. also , admin is available for purchase under the order admin up top if you truly want to help with the hackers.

we look forward to gaming with you more in the future.
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
10-24-2013, 03:51 AM
find quote
J3T Offline

AFN Points: 8.85€
RE: App for Membership(Tryout Granted)
It's great that you applied bro. Don't worry about your skill level, compared to most of Element I'm easily one of the worst here, so don't worry about that. As for helping with hackers, you can always donate like Shady said. Just chill and have fun.
:3
10-24-2013, 03:59 AM
find quote
Mr.Rogers Offline
-}Element{- Member

Thanks Guys I appreciate it!!
10-24-2013, 01:45 PM
find quote
Morpheus Offline

AFN Points: -5.02€
Real cool guy see you in game bro
[Image: morpheuszn2.gif]
10-24-2013, 05:28 PM
find quote
Mr.Rogers Offline
-}Element{- Member

Do I need to switch my Steam name as well??? I see most of you have it changed.... Or should i wait pending the out come????
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
find quote
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

AFN Points: 375.58€
Is Now An Official Member. We Couldnt be Happier To have You Bro.
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
11-22-2013, 03:15 PM
find quote