[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Latest news: --- Final Location Change --- UPDATE FOR AFNATION --- Cancelling New York Servers --- Last Warning --- Can't connect because of password ? Read Me. --- AFNation --- Direction Of CecGaming and Element --- Ddos --- Contest Points Reset --- New Teamspeak ---
Login:  
HasÅ‚o:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Abuse Garys Mod CECRP gamemde DARKRP
Toxic_Rush14 Offline

Mood: None
Admin Abuse Garys Mod CECRP gamemde DARKRP
I Joined the CECRP garys mod server on gamemode Darkrp, the admins Skypi the survivor and Toneten have abused their operator powers by kicki yim what they did wrong and trafter tellingng ng to hep them a hit was placed on Skypi and he started shoutihe that i needed to arrest the hitman because he was shooting him and i stood there as a civil protection under the RP name 'Billy' and as he was mudered by the hitman he told me i was a bad civil protection after i told him that i could not murder or arrest the hitman he argued that i should have and i'm bad civil protection and i told him that hitmen are allow to murder if hit is placed and he had the cp chief murder the hitman after that i told him he was having the chief rdm and he tod me that its ok becaue the hitman disobeyed the rules rdming after i told him why it ok for the hitman to do so the other admin Toneten came up to me saying is ths ok after he punched my wice hich started an rdm on me and then the admin skypi removed my job and he said your a bad cp after calling me an diot several times which he abused first by demotig me then i went to buy a house he locked me in by buying te door first and then bought the other dor locking him outhe tped in yelling at me your an idiot then he kicked me and abused a second time with his accomplis admin Toneten also I suggest you rethink your adins on CECRP darkrp server with Ip of 79.91.122.140:27015 name: CECRP|Semi Serious|Custom|Fast DL thank you for your tie my steam name is V~SNAKE~V message me for further questions
12-27-2013, 10:45 PM
find quote
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

RE: Admin Abuse Garys Mod CECRP gamemde DARKRP
on this server doesnt matter if it is a hit or not. we are ROLE PLAYING REAL LIFE. so in real life a hitman would be arrested for murder. i apologize that you were unaware of the rules. typing !showmotd or joining the server , where you click i have read and understand these rules , it actually tells you all forms of murder is illegal and if seen by a CP , an arrest should be made.
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2013, 12:01 AM by Gonzo.)
12-27-2013, 11:47 PM
find quote
tonetwan50 Offline

I created this account on the forums JUST so i could comment on this post. The grammar you used was so illiterate, that it just made you look like a complete moron. Skypi did NOT take your job away, you were demoted by vote, operators cannot strip jobs. We also did not trap you in a room, you ran into our base as we further discussed what should be done about the blatant disobeying of our authoritative powers, and then you made our decision very obvious. BTW... this forum HAS SPELL CHECK.

-Tonetwan
12-27-2013, 11:49 PM
find quote
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

DON'T DO THAT! Who the FUCK Gives you two the right to judge anyone! Do you think ANYONE will come back with you making fun of the gamers like that?!?!? ACT LIKE FUCKING STAFF!
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
12-27-2013, 11:52 PM
find quote
.bot
Unregistered

Hi, .bot - Best Admin is on the case! From my basic understanding, though I wasn't present, you were a CP and failed to arrest a Hitman after he murdered another player via Hit. Even if a hit is placed and the Hitman is carrying out his duty it is still arrest worthy unless it is stated in the CECRP Laws (located upper right of your screen). You weren't in the wrong, you just had some bad information.
12-28-2013, 12:02 AM
ItsFunkadelic Offline
-}Element{- Member

Quote:Posted by tonetwan50 - Today 12:49 AM
The grammar you used was so illiterate, that it just made you look like a complete moron.

The comma is unnecessary.

Skypi did NOT take your job away, you were demoted by vote, operators cannot strip jobs.

This is a run-on sentence.

We also did not trap you in a room, you ran into our base as we further discussed what should be done about the blatant disobeying of our authoritative powers, and then you made our decision very obvious.

This is also a run-on sentence.

BTW... this forum HAS SPELL CHECK.

Too bad it doesn't have grammar check...
12-28-2013, 12:04 AM
find quote
tonetwan50 Offline

FragOut, i did not ask for operator or staff of any sort, at ANY time. I DID NOT make fun of any gamer, nor will i ever. This post was in defense of Skypi and I after we were wrongly accused of abusing our powers. If you feel that i am unqualified to hold a position of operator on your server, than strip me of my power, but all that i have done for you so far was trying to make YOUR server a better and funner alternative to the countless amounts of other servers out there. I am a rule abiding operator, whos only goal is to have fun while upholding the server rules. I also do not speak in a way that makes me sound like a "cunt". I speak in a manner differently than when i'm playing. If you feel the way i speak is degrading, than i apologize, but its just the way i write. I mean NO disrespect to you.

In response to ItsFunkadelic, i did not mock him for his inability to compose a some-what grammatically correct sentence. I mocked him for his post being completely incomprehensible (not literally).

Skypi did NOT take your job away, you were demoted by vote, operators cannot strip jobs. (Is not a run on sentence BTW)

"Too bad it doesn't have grammar check..." -Too bad you lack in common sense.

-ToneTwan
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2013, 12:21 AM by tonetwan50.)
12-28-2013, 12:08 AM
find quote
ItsFunkadelic Offline
-}Element{- Member

Quote:Skypi did NOT take your job away, you were demoted by vote, operators cannot strip jobs. (Is not a run on sentence BTW)

"Too bad it doesn't have grammar check..." -Too bad you lack in common sense.

-ToneTwan

It seems my point was lost on you, even though that doesn't let you off the hook for the other mistakes you made in your initial reply. If you disagree with Toxic regarding his admin abuse claim, then post a reply explaining what happened and why you were in the right to do what you did.

People registered on these forums are members of our community and deserve our respect. They have the right to complain about admin abuse if they feel some has occurred. Of course that's not to say that they're always correct. That's why this thread exists.

It would be best to leave any ad hominem attacks, such as calling the person a moron, out of your responses to admin abuse allegations in the future.
12-28-2013, 01:11 AM
find quote
silkil zeus Offline

Lol Funk outsmarting everybody
my bad
Funk is outsmarting everybody.
silkil zeus, proud to be a member of CEC | Clan Element Community Forums since Oct 2013.
12-29-2013, 03:16 AM
find quote