HasÅ‚o:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
element
silkil zeus Offline

Mood: None
element
ok heres the thing. i get pissed off and rage sometimes. i promise this will stop because i've started treating everything more like a game than a competition. i just want to take a step further on this server by becoming an element member. i feel like i could fit in because ive made friends with most of the admins and members already. ive also been playing on this server for quite a while and i really enjoy it.
i deeply wish that you will consider my request
thanks,
silkil
silkil zeus, proud to be a member of CEC | Clan Element Community Forums since Oct 2013.
02-04-2014, 12:55 AM
find quote
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

RE: element
In All honesty , i would consider it , however , i have made a mistake a few times this past 3 months and recruited people that played the server alot. it was a big mistake. We are ONLY recruiting those who, 1. do not cause problems anywhere. 2. visit the forums and partake in them (ie creating threads , answering other threads , being a part of the community). 3. Visits the team speak and actually hangs out with us and talks.

Your attitude is your attitude. everyone has one. mine sucks and i get stupidly crazy and mean sometimes. everyone does. im not worried about your attitude.

You work on not fighting with everyone in the server , and coming into the teamspeak , and being more active on the forums , and we will consider your application.
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
02-04-2014, 01:31 AM
find quote
silkil zeus Offline

alright thx for the reply. and i only fought with dimedrol lol but its good
silkil zeus, proud to be a member of CEC | Clan Element Community Forums since Oct 2013.
02-04-2014, 01:42 AM
find quote
CNF Offline

"and I only fought with dimedrol" Quote of the year.

A couple of things Zeus. In general, I find that I like you when I see you in the servers. However, your usage of the admin was at times questionable, and I'm talking about more than just the dime feud. I've also (more than once) spotted you using words that aren't allowed on the server, and (I felt that) you were brushing off my warnings not to use those words. I do admit, it's a tough rule, and I've caught myself breaking that rule also, however, I immediately correct myself and reinforce the rule. I also would like to see you make more of an effort to be online when other element members are, or just when active community members in general are online. What time zone are you on? I never see you online and yet you're always in first place on /top10. Anyways, work on these things and I think you could be a decent candidate.
#scoutlyfe
02-04-2014, 02:01 AM
find quote
silkil zeus Offline

yeah rap lyrics and the uneducated people i talk to at school have got me a little used to profanity. and yeah i always try be online when the members are because its more fun. i live in michigan, so central time?
02-04-2014, 07:37 AM
find quote
toodiesel Offline

silkil zeus has always been uber pleasant when i've encountered him on the server
03-22-2014, 04:41 PM
find quote