Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absence of bot
.bot
Unregistered

Mood: None
Absence of bot
Where do I begin? I know I've been off and on lately, barely played any of the servers or even been a part of the community. In all honestly I've been working on life and avoiding steam. Why avoiding steam? Fact of the matter is someone had my account. I was on recently only to discover the VAC status for CS:GO set to banned. This utterly disgusted me, so I immediately contacted the worthless company of Valve. Only to be disappointed even more. So the end story, someone hacked my steam account and got me VAC'd. That is the only game I have seen that I am banned from. I can still play 1.6, CSS, GMOD, and all the other games. Even on secure servers. I've fixed any viruses and whatever other items I had that could have caused the problem. I'm considering repurchasing CS:GO on another account but sometime later.

Furthermore, life is rough right now. Times are hard and I've to get through it to move forward. My schooling is being moved to online courses tomorrow and will possibly only go half a day. I'm missing two credits to be a full graduate. I will be able to finish these online classes within about two months. I've made several choices in forcing myself into these classes. I couldn't have been more stressed relieved when I heard this news. However things are still rough. I've just neglected a ton of people due to my own mistakes. I've got some getting straight to do with people. Once I graduate I have two to three months to get all precautionary steps out of the way before I go off to basic training. During those months, I plan to get a job and get a little money to stay on my feet for awhile. Obtaining a job where I live is an opportunity due to the fact employers rarely employ high school students. Hopefully I can get on my feet though and keep pushing through the rough times.

Lastly, this community welcomed me with open arms. I really appreciate that, honestly. I've never had people on the internet be more opening. Shady is one hell of a cool guy and a guy that puts up with my shit on nearly a daily basis. I appreciate every opportunity you all of you have given me within this community. I will remain as active as possible when it comes to this community. I call this community my home and want to watch it expand even further into something greater. I don't mind helping with things around here either. You guys know all you have to do is ask and if I'm available I will. You guys are family too. Especially Shady <3. Just remember I'm a call or text away, Shady. Thank you guys once again.

I'd just like to add, once again, I will remain as active as possible as I go through some changes. Please bare with me. Thank you all so much <3.

Love,
bot
02-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

RE: Absence of bot
Thanks for letting us know whats going on brotherman. I really hope everything goes good for you , and the things you need to get done , get done.
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
02-04-2014, 10:46 PM
find quote
.bot
Unregistered

@Shady When you and I get a chance, I got some skins I'm going to throw your way.
02-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

sweet bro , thanx
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
02-04-2014, 11:38 PM
find quote
.thuglife
Unregistered

Damn bot... That sucks dude. If you need, I can get you anew account with CSGO in due time?
02-04-2014, 11:51 PM
.bot
Unregistered

Appreciate the offer but I do not see myself having the time to play currently. Trying to knock these two courses out as quick as possible.
02-05-2014, 09:33 PM
.thuglife
Unregistered

Alright dude, good luck. See you around when Its possible.
.bot Best Admin
02-05-2014, 09:36 PM
.bot
Unregistered

Update:

I go to a little building from 7:45 AM - 12 PM for only two courses. I'm still looking for a job and possibly have upcoming meetings with the Army recruiter. I still work on my courses even after I get dismissed. Trying to finish them quickly.
02-06-2014, 06:52 PM