Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Wafcakes Offline

Mood: None
Introduction
Hey fellas,

My name is Nick, recently graduated college and have a bit of downtime until I start full time with ATT in Hotlanta. I have a mic and will be on team speak shortly. I have played C.S. for about 10 years or so, at least it seems like it, (check my steam ID # out, its an oldie). I play pretty much any game. Currently I have taken a liking to Walking Dead and Old Faithful CS. I enjoy TF2 as well and have a good time playing semi competitively (scrims and what not, used to play with guys who played CAL regularly). Aside from that I'm working on restoring a 1981 Yamaha XS650, so if anyone here is mechanically inclined reach out as I am new to ripping bike engines apart. Other than that I play AoE and Diablo 3 a fair amount as well, let me know if I can help you there as I know my way around those titles well. Other than that glad to become part of the community and add something else to my gaming experience.
08-05-2013, 07:46 PM
find quote
Gonzo Offline
Management - Element Member

Mood: None
RE: Introduction
Welcome to the community bro. glad to have you on board. and ahhh the good ole cal days . how i miss them Sad
RIP Boonie - We Are Gonna Miss You Bro.
[Image: cw2ccnP.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1&background=random]
08-05-2013, 09:15 PM
find quote